Cadogan House offers a choice of 23 brand new 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
These contemporary apartments are situated in the prime location of the Mount Stuart Conservation Area.
This exciting and unique development comprises an existing building, now restored to its former glory, and a modern new addition, all built to conserve the built environment in which the apartments stand.
Help to Buy Wales - allows eligible purchasers to buy new build homes with assistance from the Welsh Government in the form of a shared equity loan.
Buyers need to contribute a deposit equal to 5% of the property price. The Welsh Government (through Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd) will fund a shared equity loan for up to 20% of the purchase price.
Buyers will then need to secure a mortgage to cover the remaining balance. - helptobuywales.co.uk
Cadogan House offers a variety of contemporary apartments.
- Excellent value
- Contemporary fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- Some apartments offer balconies and views over the Bay
- The building is partially refurbished with a newly built addition within the Mount Stuart Conservation Area.
- Communal cycle storage
The Floor Plans
- Gloss premium grey handless, soft close doors and drawer fronts
- 40mm laminate worktop and matching upstand
- Floor units housing integrated fridge with ice box to 1 bed flats
- 2 bed flats to include free standing double height fridge-freezer
- Free standing fridge freezer to 2 bed flats
- Iberna oven and ceramic hob with chimney style extractor
- Fitted wall shelves
- Inset stainless steel sink with chrome single lever tap
- Brushed chrome downlighters
- Bathrooms N&C Strata Tiled floor and half walls
- Duravit D Code sanitary ware
- Concealed cistern with chrome flush
- Vado mixer taps
- Fitted bath and screen with thermostatic mixer
- Wall mounted electric chrome towel rail
- Wall mounted mirror
- Ceiling mounted circular LED light
- General Karndean flooring to main living and walkthrough areas
- Dimplex Monterey wall heaters throughout
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Balcony space to selected apartments
- Low energy pendant lights throughout
- Oak veneer internal and front doors TV, phone and Sky+ sockets to living areas
- TV points to bedrooms
- Electric hot water cylinder with control panel
Cardiff Bay - Europe's Largest Waterfront Development
- Prime location - a minute’s walk from Cardiff Bay’s shops and restaurants
- Excellent local amenities – bus stops almost outside the front door and walking distance to the Cardiff Bay train station.
- 30 minute's walk to Principality Stadium, Cardiff Castle and Motorpoint arena, 5 minute's walk to Welsh Millennium Centre.
Inspiration, Investment, Integrity
The PG Group develops buildings that look and feel inspirational both inside and out. From their professional partnerships through to the smallest details, investing in the best is their priority.
Continually re-investing in Bristol & now Cardiff, integrity is in the DNA of the business, aiming to enhance the the environment and benefit the community with each and every development.
Winner of four Civic Awards for Improving Bristol’s Environment
Improving the quality and character of Central Bristol & Cardiff Bay
- Number One Bristol, City Centre
- The Eye, Temple Quay
- Champion Court, Cabot Circus
- Saint’s Court, Old Market Conservation Area
- St Peters Court, Bedminster
- Grant Bradley Gallery, Bedminster
- Portland Square, City Centre